Reporting to the Mechanical Design Supervisor, the mechanical designer is responsible for performing the designs and analyzes mainly at the mechanical level. To this end, his main mandates will be to:
- Perform designs of varying complexity
- Realize the 3D plans of the sold project in order to provide all the necessary information to the Mechanical Project Managers for the continuity of the project.
MAIN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform the production drawings as directed by the Project Manager while respecting established standards and deadlines;
- Participate in the analysis of the feasibility of the project and the respect of the various specifications in order to correct from the beginning any potential interferences;
- Ensure quality control, compliance with Machinex safety rules and standards;
- Realize the 3D layout in relation to the 2D sales layout;
- Help the project managers to provide a 3D layout with the best possible quality to lighten the work of mechanical project managers.
Machinex represents :
- An environment conducive to your professional development;
- Opportunities for advancement;
- A stimulating and friendly work atmosphere
- The creativity valorization;
- Competitive salaries linked to performance;
- Work Schedule flexibility;
- Accessibility to a group insurance;
- Accessibility to a pension plan;
- A competitive holiday program.
- Control of Solidworks software;
- Ability to pay attention to details;
- Priority management, sense of anticipation and developed proactivity;
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously;
- Knowledge of French.