SamurAI® – Recycling sorting robots
EVOLUTION IN SORTING
Machinex presents SamurAI®, its sorting robot that employs superior artificial intelligence technology to identify materials for an accurate, positive product recovery or a precise quality control function. Featuring a unique 4 articulation robot, the SamurAI® is a perfect solution to reduce the dependence on manual sorting within your recovery facility.
The sorting applications of SamurAI® are numerous, however it is designed to positively extract recyclable commodities from a specific stream of material (ex: plastics from a reject line). As well as negatively sort a dedicated stream from all its contamination (ex: PET quality control after an optical unit).
Benefits Vs Human Sorter
- Reduced labor, managing costs & HR challenges
- Up to 70 picks/minute, nearly double the average pick rate (30-40 picks/minute) of a human sorter
- Up to 95% efficiency of targeted product recognition
Ongoing Optimization of the AI material recognition
Increased sorting availability, productivity & performance
The SamurAI® is powered by an artificial intelligence which:
Identifies distinguishing features in the same way as the human eye
- Recognizes material in dirty, commingled and constantly changing conditions including the introduction of new packaging & designs
- Generates essential data from the material stream composition & evolution perceived
- Operates according to a pre-determined order of task hierarchy to maximize financial return
An essential tool to visually present the performance of the sorting robot for analysis and detailed reports generation.